Every Treasure Has It's Price.
- Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on his greatest adventure in a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure.
- Every treasure has its cost and this adventure will test Drake’s physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is an action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for PlayStation 4 in May 2016.
- Following Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, it is the final Uncharted game to feature protagonist Nathan Drake (portrayed by Nolan North). Drake, retired from fortune hunting with his wife Elena, reunites with his estranged older brother Sam and long time partner Sully to search for Captain Henry Avery's lost treasure. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is an action-adventure game played from a third-person perspective, with platforming elements.
- The player assumes control of Nathan Drake, who is physically adept and is able to jump, sprint, climb, swim, scale narrow ledges and wall-faces to get between points, swing with a rope, use a grappling hook and perform other acrobatic actions. Drake can use various weapons to attack enemies.
- Stealth elements are incorporated into the game, allowing the player to sneak up to enemies and attack them without being noticed, and has been further expanded upon from previous games, allowing Drake to mark enemies and hide in long grass. The melee combat system was reworked to avoid the presence of quick time events, and Drake can control vehicles directly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.